Saturday, February 24, 2007

More Kid Stuff

Okay so got a couple things I wanted to write about....
I took the kids to Mr. K's Bookstore about a week ago and we are upstairs looking around and having fun. I leave Emilee and Rachel in the kiddie section and take Sara with me to check for a book I wanted. Well on the way back to the kiddie section Sara starts jumping up and down hollering 'the crocidator....the crocidator'. So I have no idea what she is getting all giddy and excited and having a panic attack over. So I say 'Oh I see' and we go back to the kiddie section. We gather up all our stuff and head back for the stairs and here goes Sara off on her rant of 'the crociiiiiiiiiiiiiidatorrrrrrrrrrrrrr'. I'm looking at Emilee wondering if she gets it.....Emilee says 'the elevator moma'. Sheesh....I'd never have guessed! So next time you have to ride the elevator think of my Sara screaming the crocidator!
Shoot now I can't remember the other Sara thing....oh well it will come to me and luckily the blog is open 24 hours like Walmart! lol
Emilee has one more basketball game to play before the season is over. I told her we had to practice this summer....sometimes I think she is allergic to the ball, but she loves the game!
Did I mention my van blew up? Well it did....about a week ago! Threw a rod, which is sooooooooooooooo not freakin' good! That requires a new motor which is about $600....luckily we had that much in vacation money saved so we're getting it fixed:) But chances for a vacation are not good at this point:(
Michael found a used van for us to use until the time being. Then he'll probably start driving that one to work since it has awesome gas mileage....man I shouldn't have typed that because I probably just jinxed us...lol Anyways.......

No comments: