Okay so here is a quick insite into Sara's latest adventures...I swear I could write a book! I've been trying to potty train Sara and let me tell you it has not been anywheres near easy. When I can get her to sit on the potty she will pee without a fight. It's the #2 part of the potty business that just downright scares her. And the whole wearing the panties thing is an absolute disaster....Sara screams 'I don't want to wear panties....I want my diaper!' So you can see how it is a little bit frustrating right?
So tonight we put Sara on the potty because she had gas. Michael brings her a book to read.....the tropical fish encyclopedia (that's another story for another day I suppose). Well I am sitting on the bed reading my email....the bathroom is within my view..... All of a sudden the door bursts open and there stands Sara grinning from ear to ear.....and guess what she says then? "Come see my poop!" LMAO...she was so excited! So that was the highlight of my night....
Thursday, March 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment