So tonight after a lengthy trip to the laundromat we arrive home and go to get the babies in the shower before bed. I finally get them stripped down and noticed Sara had a big red mark on her back so I take her to show Michael. He checks it out and determines she's still alive and tells her to go get in the shower. Well my precious little soon to be four year old looks up at daddy and says "Daddy I banish you forever!"....and takes off running and giggling leaving mommy in stitches!
Now I know you are asking where did that come from and I have an answer! It's called the newest Peter Pan DVD. Remember Peter Pan banishing Tinkerbell from Neverland? Sara loves this movie....she wants to fly like Tinkerbell and the others, which has me a bit worried considering her "Super Sara" powers....lol She has no fear!
Tuesday, March 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment