Okay so I finally had that stinkin' tooth pulled today. It's been driving me nuts forever! So anyways I have some reallyyyyyyyyyyyyy good pain meds and they are making me loopy! I have spent the majority of the day in my bed sleeping but for the past few hours I've been here. Does anyone realize how great this internet thing really is? I mean it's fabulous....within a few clicks of a button, within seconds (if you have a great connection) you can find answers to absolutely anything. Entertainment at a seconds notice. Miss your favorite tv show? Just go to the official network site and watch it again. Need your favorite movie....download it! Not that that option is legal so I don't really reccommend it because I so totally would not do that.... Anyways and what about the youtube site....videos galore. And there are all these virtual sites that let you see other countries without having to go there. There is a great site for Jerusalem and I so know the experience isn't the same but it's much cheaper and probably safer at this moment in time too. And this whole myspace thing....well it's fun. Everyone has a myspace page it seems....even my favorite tv shows, soap opera stars, you name it, it's there! Brilliant.
So anyways I've been watching the Cinderella movies for weeks now. Sara Elisabeth is a self-proclaimed Princess. She demands to have a princess dress every day...normally with her cowboy/cowgirl boots and she doesn't want her hair fixed. Then she has to watch a princess movie...right now we are in Cinderella mode. She watched Beauty and the Beast once....my all time favorite Princess movie.....When the part where Belle goes into the forbidden part of the castle and the Beast comes out roaring, Sara Elisabeth comes flying over to the couch, jumps up beside me, yanks the covers over her head literally, and says 'that's scary'. So we don't get to watch that one alot.
I'm laughing now because Michael has just gone into the bathroom to return the air freshner. It seems there was a sippy cup...one of those with the flip up straws.....hidden beside the tv in his room/office. Amazingly this sippy cup went on a bender of its own....the straw flips up and starts squirting spoiled milk out everywhere. I am sooooooooooo glad I wasn't there for that experience....because let me tell you it stinks, literally.
Okay so I'm going to go watch the newest episode of 24.....maybe I shall return later:P
Tuesday, February 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Great work.
Post a Comment