We took the babies to the doctor today. Both tested positive for strep. So Michael and I had to hold both babies down so the nurses could give them a shot of penicillin and let me tell you they (Sara and Rachel) were downright pissed. Well Sara more than Rachel because she knew what was coming and she did not appreciate it! Rachel just stuck her lower lip out, the quiver came, and then she just cried. She just didn't understand why her daddy would hold her down so somebody could hurt her...it was sad. And then we finally get out of the exam room, get to the lobby and here Rachel is digging around in the diaper bag looking for her ba-ba (bottle). Well I tell her that I didn't bring one today because she is a big girl and doesn't need it....well she soooooooooo did not go for that. She stuck that lip out again, teared up, and started sniffing like she was going to cry. They have not had a good day, my poor babies!
Of course we already took Emilee to the ER last Thursday night and she was diagnosed with strep. Michael has already had it. So that leaves me....and you can bet I'll be walking around with a can of lysol for the next week...lol
Finally another new episode of Heroes tonight and let me just say I am loving this show! It is never boring and always leaves me wanting more! Tonight we finally find out who Claire's father is and let me say until this past week I would've never guessed it. Makes sense and I can't wait to see how they explain this!
I've got my husband downloading the new episode of 24 for me. I just started watching that show this season and it is one of my favorites. I've always liked Kiefer Sutherland and he is awesome in this series. If you haven't watched it, now is the time....it's intense! I love that the new President is portrayed by DB Woodside (formerly of Buffy the Vampire Slayer) and the guy from the West Wing (can't remember his name but he's good)...well he is a bad guy and I just wanna smack him.
As you can tell Monday night is a big tv night for me. I don't get to watch it live often but Mondays is a priority. Most of the time we download the episodes and watch after the babies are asleep. Well I have to get a tooth pulled in the morning so keep your fingers crossed for me. I'm off to download todays General Hospital so I can check it out....
Oh one more thing! My newest Sara Elisabeth memory.... a couple of mornings ago Michael had just woken up and was hanging out with Sara. You have to understand that when he first wakes up his hair is a DISASTER. Well Sara runs her little fingers through his hair, looks at him, and says 'Daddy, you're hair is on backwards.' Too freaking funny!!!!
My new Rachel memory....We were eating at Ryan's tonight and Michael and I ordered coffee. Well the waitress brought us some cream and Sara and Rachel always want to drink them. So they each get one and drank it all gone. Well Rachel wanted more....so by the end of dinner I taught her to say 'more please'....and let me tell you it is the absolute cutest phrase coming out of her mouth. She is talking away now! But 'more please' in no way beats out 'tink you'....ya just gotta be there!!!!!!
Currently watching : 24 - Season Six
Monday, February 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment