I hate being this way. Here it is 7:00 a.m., daylight outside, and I still have not been able to get any sleep. At this moment my husbands alarm clock is going off. There is something so not right about this. And I hate to take sleeping pills because they make me groggy the next day. This is just crazy!
So I'm worried about the house we are living in. We moved in last June (I think) and things were good. It had its problems but nothing major. At least we have space and Emilee has her own room. We have a huge yard with a treehouse and swingset for the girls to play in. And we have a garage. I love it. Now our plumbing is on the ritz....and it is not a simple plumbing problem either. I mean when I run the dishwasher, my kitchen sinks fill up with water. We can't flush the toilet downstairs because it overflows. When I run the washer, it drains into the bathtub. See....not normal! My husband had our septic tank emptied thinking that would fix the problem...well obviously it didn't. Now he's talking about the field lines being clogged....and apparently there is no coming back from that. He's thinking if that is the problem, the house will end up being condemned. And then we will have to move, yet again. And I sooooooooooo do not want to move. I am still trying to get my dad's house packed up. I have pretty much done everything out there by myself and I'm tired. I just want it to be done. I am so stressed out over the not knowing. I want closure....I want the stuff at this house resolved. And I don't want Emilee to have to go to another school, yet again. It's bad enough this is her third school and she's only in fourth grade....I went to the same school my entire life; is it wrong to want the same for my children? My husband was helping me fill in my family tree profile on himself, and you would not believe the schools he went to. I mean it was almost a different school every year of his life. How horrible would that be? Not to have the stability of friendships and teachers. I don't want that for my girls. It's not normal. So anyways, see why I'm so stressed out. Pray for me and all this house stuff.
So did I mention Emilee sprained her hand yet? Well she did....playing football at AWANA's. It's getting better....we have to take her back in a week if it doesn't start clearing up. They'll check more closely for a hairline fracture. Pray for Emilee.
Did I tell you I got a new laptop? I am so psyched about that. It's brand new...got Windows Vista....two processors....two hard drives.....huge display screen....it's sweet! My husband is awesome isn't he? Next year it's his turn for a new laptop. He can't move his because the place where you plug the cord to charge it has come undone from the motherboard. And he tried to resauter it himself, but it came undone after awhile....so unless he wants to send it in to the manufacturer he's stuck sitting at his desk using it. But it still works nice.
We decided to let the girls use my old laptop. We're going to set it up with some games for Sara....because she is all about the computer games. She likes this Angelica (from Rugrats) game that Emilee has....and Emilee refuses to let Sara play it on her computer. So that's that.
So it's 7:15 and I'm still wide awake. This is just nuts.....
Saturday, February 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment