Wednesday, April 27, 2005
What A Day!
It has been one of those days again. I've been cleaning the house for two days now and still not done...it seems like it is always like this after my husband goes back to work on Mondays; he's a slob, my daughter is a slob, and I have a two year old...it's never ending! But all the junk is picked up now...technically if it wasn't mine it's in the trash if I had to pick it up, is that harsh? I don't really care. Trash men will love me come Monday morning. Gotta get packed to go to Florida tomorrow. Finally got most of the laundry caught up today; wasn't really behind until I started cleaning up Emilee's room and then Michael's of course. I'm so tired I don't even know what I'm writing...grrrrrrrrrrrOn that note I think I'll try this another day when I make more sense:P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment