Friday, April 22, 2005
Another Day
Another day gone by. Went for my NST (Non-Stress Test) today. Everything's fine...baby's heartrate is great, baby moves as needed. And then the lab surprises me with 'we need a tube of blood'. I swear you'd think these people are vampires or something. I don't mind having my blood drawn...provided whoever is doing it doesn't dig around in my arm for five minutes; cause then we have a problem. But as it turns out, the lady that took my blood today was really great...didn't even feel a thing! I'm pretty sure though that if the lab was to save all the blood they've taken from me this past year or so, I'd be pretty well off if I ever need a transfusion. Anyways...Sara's birthday is next weekend. April 30th...hard to believe my itty bitty baby is going to be two years old already. I swear it was yesterday I just delivered her. No idea what we're getting her for her birthday...a trip to Florida I suppose; just kidding. But we are taking off for a weekend trip to visit with family. We did the same thing last year on her birthday...had this big bash at Chucky Cheese's; Sara does not like the mouse, of course who wouldn't...he is pretty scary I suppose. We had a Strawberry Shortcake them last year....I think this year I'm going to do Sesame Street or Barney if I can talk my husband into it....Michael once had this game on the computer where Barney comes out on the screen and you get to shoot him. I told him our kids would need therapy because of that game...lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment