Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Coffee Anyone?

What a day! After being awake most of the night with Miss Sara, I thought I'd let Miss Emilee stay home from school today because I was sure she still felt yucky from yesterday; apparently I was wrong. I swear she must've drank a pot of coffee before Sara and I got up this morning because the girl has been going non-stop all day. She wouldn't listen to a word I said!So I called Sara's doctor since she was awake till 3am this morning and left a message for a nurse to call me back; by 3:30 this afternoon noone had called so I just loaded them up and went to the doctor in person. Turns out Sara's allergies are acting up, and the doctor gave her a prescription for some cough medicine...albuterol. So now....instead of one hyperactive child, I have two. Ironic huh? But the cough is better.Pizza for supper....Sara wouldn't eat a thing; Emilee made 10 trips to the buffet the first 10 minutes we were there. I threatened her. Sara was wild; wouldn't sit in the high chair; wouldn't sit in the booster seat; kept stuffing napkins in all the food...decided I didn't need the soup anyhow. Sara keeps throwing stuff on the floor, so I smack her bottom and tell her no....she gives me that cute little smile she does and then leans over to kiss me on the nose. Now how am I supposed to beat that?I swear they look like perfect little angels....but did I tell you looks can be deceiving?

No comments: