So here it is almost 1 a.m. and Sara Elisabeth is still awake demanding to see her Hermie. Actually as I am typing this she is sitting at my side watching the computer saying 'I need my Hermie!' This newest obsession all started when me and the girls went to Mr. K's (Used Books & CD Store) to do some trading. So there we are browsing the childrens section and I found tons of cool inspirational books. Among them was 'Hermie The Common Catapillar'. Well for the past few nights before we go to bed....Sara has been sleeping with me for the past few weeks, sigh....anyway back to before we go to bed, we are going up the stairs and Sara's stops me and says 'I need my Catakillers'....meaning her Hermie the Catapillar book. I love love love hearing her say Catakillars....at least that is almost the way it comes out. It's adorable! We have read the Hermie book every night, sometimes two or three times each night. Well tonight I found a Hermie website with pretty much everything you can imagine Hermie on it....including movie clips. I guess it's time to invest in some Hermie dvd's for my spoiled one...lol
Rachel Michelle....she has two favorite words other than mama and dada and baba...they are uh-oh and hi. So the other night after bathtime Rachel is wandering around the house doing her thing, when all of a sudden I hear her coming towards me. Michael is following laughing all the way. Here is Rachel walking, holding each side of her pants up with her little chubby hands, saying uh-oh. She needed a new diaper....too cute! I want to know how come Rachel knows when she is wet and Sara don't....hmmmmm?
Emilee is having school pictures tomorrow. Her 4th grade school pictures! Where oh where has time gone? It seems just yesterday she was this little tiny thing in kindergarten. Now she is still pretty tiny but all grown up way past her 9 years of age. She knows everything and everyone so she thinks...lol But she is a good girl, a great big sister, and a great daughter too. She's been through alot in her short life...too much for her to have on her plate I think.
No comments:
Post a Comment